суббота, 3 марта 2012 г.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? "Your nuts," they say. "I know," sez I.

I knew I had missed something important during the first two Saturday sessions when Steve Blake, the BoiseFit organizer of the marathon training group, started off by saying into the public address system "How's your urine?"

Everyone laughed, I stood there and looked stupid in my Adidas basketball shoes.

There were over 100 people of all shapes and sizes standing in the crowd. It was cold, perhaps the last frost of the season evidenced by the ice on my windshield at 8 a.m. They were all gathered in a parking lot, listening to Steve talk about last week, answer any questions, and then outline what the smaller groups of varying running ability were going to be doing over the …

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий